today was a pretty easy class. In class we had to present our projects and take notes on important things. I was not prepared to present my project because I didn't know we had to present them. I also forgot to post a blog with my project link in it. when we presented our project I think we did good on it.good enough to get an A. when we presented I just went with it and just thought of things to say while we where going and I think me and my group did good with that and though of good and helpful things to say so that people understood our power point. also I think this project was good because we got to compare area population pyramids to one another which helps us understand the countries more. also I liked having to find websites and look at websites that help raise awareness of world hunger. I like this because we learn more about it and ways we can donate and help people who need food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog