today in class the last people presented their projects. it was a pretty fun class. the projects where done well and I liked when they where done as PowerPoints because they where more interesting and I paid attention to them more than when they where just regular word documents. also I liked most of the projects because they where informational and they where done really well. also I liked that you told us what is going to be on the test on Monday and we went over the questions so we know what the answers are and we know what we need to study before the test. also I thought that it was good you gave Dylan a behavior thing because its disrespectful to be playing games during class and its not cool to do that. I don't think he will be playing games on his laptop anymore during school

Comments

Popular posts from this blog