today in class we took a test on the world leaders. the test was easier than I thought it was going to be. i thought I was going to have to know the type of government they have and i couldn't remember what those where. The part about the special facts about the leaders was the hardest part and i think i did good on that. but there was some i really didn't know and I'm pretty sure i got them wrong. but i think all together i did pretty good on the test. also i was very stressed because i had an F in the class and you still hadn't got my project so i thought i was going to fail. but i was just sending it to the wrong email. so i think i will be able to get my grade up to and A with those two assignments turned in. I liked this class a lot and I'm going to miss it next semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog