today in class we started by having a evacuation drill that took awhile to do. then we got back in class and we took a pop quiz. I don't like pop quizzes they make me nervous and I'm never prepared for them. also they shouldn't be allowed to do that because they don't seem right and most of the time people do bad on them and then they hurt your grade. I did okay on the pop quiz I think. I liked the way we did it though by having the questions on the board and then giving us 10 seconds to answer it. I liked it because I didn't have to worry about going back and second guessing my answers and just putting them down. also I kind of didn't like it cause I didn't have time to really think and I was rushed and just put down random answers. class was fun but the pop quiz stressed me out a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog