today in class we started by helping people who had trouble doing there blog. Then we went over the class syllabus. from going over the syllabus I learned that I should have an opinion but listen to others and not label what people are like by there opinions. Also I learned how things are graded and how they are counted.in class I learned that human geo is important because it isn't just about the land but how the land effects people and there lives. Which is important to learn. I learned what I should do if I miss class and where to find him most of the time and what times he is available. Also I learned that we will do pop quizzes and we will do open blog test so I should take good notes and write them in my blog after class. I learned a lot in class today about how the class is going to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog