my first day at school was good. I had a lot of fun meeting teachers and new friends. I was nervous for high school at first but then we had kick start and orientation and I felt good about starting school. I like high school a lot more than I liked middle school. Everyone I have met has been really nice.at first I thought the upper class men where going to be mean and not like me, but they are nice and helpful. I am also now friends with some upper class men. I also started field hockey and its a lot of fun. The coach is really good and I have met some new people I am now close with. I also like how we have an advisory so we can meet some upper class men and become close with them and have a teacher you can be close with. Also I like that I get to take a language al year so I can be good at it. so far high school has been a good experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog